NEXEN TIRE USA AMPLIFIES ONLINE DEALER EXPERIENCE WITH ALL-NEW EDUCATION PORTAL
- New portal for tire shop owners and industry professionals to enhance customer service, marketing and sales efforts through valuable tire information, Nexen news and training modules
- Dealers/retailers may now explore the rapidly expanding brand’s diverse tire lineup engineered with proprietary technology trusted by top global motorsports drivers
- Access to Nexen branded gear and premium quarterly giveaways like cash, electronics and vacations
SAN DIMAS, Calif. April 3, 2018 — Nexen Tire USA a worldwide leader in high-performance, passenger, SUV / light truck and winter tire technology, launched its all-new education portal – www.NexenACE.com. Designed to elevate customer service, marketing efforts and ultimately sales, the engaging portal is a valuable tool for tire industry professionals nationwide as they explore the rapidly expanding Nexen brand.
Elevating Dealer Experience and Performance
As part of Nexen’s online redesign, tire professionals will have access to valuable and engaging tire information as well as all the latest action taking place globally that makes Nexen one of the fastest-growing tire manufacturers worldwide. Dealers may:
- Read the latest Nexen brand, motorsports and overall tire industry news
- Complete tire training modules to improve their customer service and marketing capabilities
- Earn points toward purchases on the Nexen Tire Store
Nexen plans to add new training modules through the year and urges users to revisit frequently to maximize their earning potential. Notifications will be sent when new training modules are available.
“The best part about our new education portal is the ability to train anybody, anywhere, at any time,” said Kyle Roberts, senior director of marketing for Nexen Tire USA. “Nexen is still a relatively new brand in the US, and many tire professionals don’t know the entire story behind our success. Our training program will be an invaluable tool for those just starting out with our brand, as well as already-established Nexen dealers who are looking to take their efforts to the next level. The portal is open to all of our partners including shop owners, wholesaler reps, tire techs and any other tire professionals interested in learning about the world-class products and activities associated with Nexen Tire.”
Tire professionals can visit the new portal at www.NexenACE.com and complete a quick registration process which allows them immediate access to the training videos. A short validation period will follow, which will then allow access to redeem earned points within 72 hours.
Nexen Tire to hold opening ceremony for its new Europe manufacturing plant in Zatec, Czech Republic on August 28, 2019
Combat-Wounded Army Master Sgt. (Ret.) Brian Porter Receives Vehicle Live on Fox and Friends
Available in the second half of 2019