-- Nexen Tire Motorsports Driver and 2016 Formula DRIFT Champion Chris Forsberg Relies on Nexen N’Fera SUR4G Street-Legal Tires to Earn a Podium Finish in Season Opener --
WinGuard WinSpike WH62 and WinGuardWinSpike WS62 Offer Improved Snow/Ice
Performance & Impressive Size Lineups
Dodge Highlighting 2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 Which Features Nexen Tire Street Legal Drag Radials
-- True North Racing – Supplied with Roadian MTX Extreme Off-Road Tires – Earns Second-Place Podium Finish in Grueling Off-Road Race --
Nexen Tire’s ‘ROADIAN MTX’ featuring dual sidewall designs of two different concepts, receives favorable reviews at the 2018 Good Design Awards
Diaz, Combat-Wounded Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, Receives Vehicle Live on Fox and Friends Alongside Nexen Representatives and Purple Heart Foundation Leadership
-- Nexen Tire Committed to Promoting Happiness, Health and Prosperity During the Holidays by Giving Back to Families in Need and Educating Youth --
-- Leading Manufacturer of High-Performance and Off-Road Tires Returns to SEMA on a Mission to Highlight Brand-Versatility Across Several Automotive Platforms --
-- 2018 Formula DRIFT Series Highlights the Power and Performance of Nexen’s Extreme UHP N’Fera SUR4G Tires – Poised to Dominate 2019 Formula Drift Season --
• Nexen Tire to Give a Select Purple Heart Medal Recipient a Custom ‘Nexen Tire Purple Heart Dodge Challenger’ Equipped with Nexen Roadian HP Street Sport All-Season Radial Tires
• Iconic Vehicle Builder Kenny Pfitzer of Zero to 60 Designs Selected by Nexen Tire to Create a Custom Muscle Car based on a 2018 Dodge Challenger R/T 392 Scat Pack
• Leading Automotive Aftermarket Part Manufacturers Join Iconic Vehicle Build Set to Debut at 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas
-- Weekend Filled with Hard-Fought Battles Between Nexen Tire Motorsports Teammates Aasbo, Ryan Tuerck and Chris Forsberg – Aasbo Now Just 49 Points Out of Championship Points Lead --
Why Airing your Tires Down can Provide Incredible Traction and Climbing Ability, while Also Adding Years of Life to your Tires
-- Nexen Tire Motorsports Driver Fredric Aasbo Remains in Championship Contention
-- Nexen Tire USA, Touted for More Than 70 Years of Zero Safety Recalls, Issues Times Square Billboard Supporting New York Department of Transportation Driver Safety Campaign --
• New-for-2018 competition Toyota Corolla hatchback is outfitted with Nexen SUR4G tires; debuts April 6 at Formula DRIFT Round 1: Streets of Long Beach
• Fredric Aasbo renews with Nexen Tire Motorsports for two more years; continues trust in patented Nexen Tire racing technology for superior grip, handling and weather performance in the most demanding scenarios
• New portal for tire shop owners and industry professionals to enhance customer service, marketing and sales efforts through valuable tire information, Nexen news and training modules
• Dealers/retailers may now explore the rapidly expanding brand’s diverse tire lineup engineered with proprietary technology trusted by top global motorsports drivers
-- Saturday Win Makes Aasbo Winningest Driver in Formula DRIFT History --
Interviews Available With All-New 2018 Nexen Roster:Three-Time Championship Winner Chris Forsberg, 2015 Champion Fredric Aasbo and Prominent Drivers Ryan Tuerck, Alec Hohnadell and Jhonnattan Castro
Winguard Sport 2, a premium winter tire with unique design, was recognized at the iF Design Awards 2018
N’Fera Club, Nexen Tire America Inc.’s Enthusiast and Lifestyle Program, Supports Safe and Nature-Friendly Off-Roading Reflected Through Big Bear Adopt-a-Trail Program; Volunteer Members Will Also Assist Forest Services
• Formula Drift Stars Join the Nexen Tire USA Motorsports Team for the 2018 Season, Reflecting Immense Commitment to the Sport
• Forsberg’s Nissan 370Z and Tuerck’s Toyota GT86 To Enjoy Superior Cornering/Response, Stability, Braking and Wet Condition Driving Advantages with Nexen Tires
• Extreme UHP N’Fera SUR4G Tires Are Carefully Engineered for Optimal Formula Drift, SCCA and Time Trial Performance
• The Nexen Tire team will include championship racers Fredric Aasbo and Chris Forsberg, as well as prominent drivers including Alex Hohnadell and Jhonnattan Castro throughout the 2018 season
• Nexen’s N’Fera SUR4G tire – engineered for superior grip, handling and weather performance in the most demanding racing environments – will continue as co-tire for the series until 2020
• The brand was also named “semi-exclusive” tire supplier for the Formula DRIFT Pro 2 Series
Nexen Tire - SEMA 2017
Formula DRIFT presented by BlackVue returned to Long Beach for the kickoff event of the 2016 Pro Championship season.
On March 20th, Autobild published the final results from a two-stage test on 185/60 R 15 summer tires from 53 tire makers fitted...
Nexen Tire announced that its ROADIAN HTX RH5 has won the US Good Design Awards.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles chose Nexen Tire Corp. as an “excellent supplier” during the 2014 APAC Supplier Town Hall and Awards Ceremony held in Shanghai.
Nexen Tire partnered with the Angels RBI League on July 5th to hold a free baseball clinic at Angel Stadium...
Nexen Tire has revamped its replacement market warranty program to be the most comprehensive and aggressive warranty in the tire industry...
Nexen Tire has been selected as a winner at the 2014 International Design Excellence Awards...
Nexen Tire is dramatically stepping up its marketing efforts in the U.S. by entering into new official partnerships with the Texas Rangers and the Los Angeles Angels.
EnduroCross is proud to announce the addition of Nexen Tire as a sponsor for the upcoming 2014 GEICO AMA EnduroCross...
Nexen Tire announced on January 24th that it will supply original equipment (OE) tires for the All New Chrysler 200.
Nexen Tire Corp. recently was presented with a Good Design 2011 Award for its WinGuard Sport UHP winter tire.
Nexen Tire is planning to invest 1 trillion won ($829 million) in a new factory in South Korea, one that apparently will be the world's largest.